Foods to take:
- Vegetable protein (pulses, beans) 10% or non veg protein (chicken, fish, crab, beef, pork)
- Oil for cooking 25ml - 35ml per person per day
- Green Vegetables
- Water (10-12 glasses) & Juices (Moosambi prefered / any )
Food to avoid:
- Sugar, pastries, ice-cream, shakes
- Butter, ghee, etc...
Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks(fruits, dry fruits & nuts) per day.
Night meal must be lightest.
Points to be noted:
1) Exercise with someone it motivates you and if you're over 38 its safer
2) If above 38 years get your doctors approval before starting an exercise programme
- Start with a warm up (like stretching)
- Each exercise 4 to 6 sets
- Increase weight appropriately
- 30 to 50 second rest in between each set
- Breathe normally
Rest. Muscles grow when you rest, not when you workout. Start with 3 full body workouts per week and focus on intensity, not gym time.
Sleep. Growth hormone releases when you sleep, building muscle. Aim for 8 hours sleep. Nap post workout if your lifestyle allows.
Drink Water. Avoids dehydration and helps muscle recovery. Drink 2 cups water with each meal, and sip water during your workout.
Eat. "Eat like a horse. Sleep like a baby. Grow like a weed". Your training is useless if you don't eat enough calories for recovery.
Orginal Author - http://rakeshrathod.blogspot.com/p/health-fitness.html